It was nice coming to school in our pajamas today! I hope the kids enjoyed it! We had a visit from Ms. Katie from Great Beginnings dentist office and she brought along Dora The Explorer. Ms. Katie read a story to the kids about a visit to the dentist office and how to brush their teeth. After the story, the kids had a chance to give Dora a hug!
Jayden and Lauren's dad gave us a huge cardboard house to color and he is going to display it in his CVS store in Russ Ave. The kids spent a lot of time coloring the house today--great way to spend a rainy morning! They also did some sight word matching...am, at, go, he, we, to, is, my and made some painted handprint turkeys.
Thanks to everyone for emailing me how many family members will be coming to our feast. It gives our cook, Mrs. Vicki a good idea on how much food she needs to make!
I tried to post some pics, but they are having trouble loading. I will try to get them up soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment