Welcome to our last week of school in December! I can't believe Christmas is almost here. I am going to keep this short and sweet today as I have some things to get ready for our tea party on Wednesday. (shhh...it's top secret!)
Have you gotten a chance to see Santa's reindeer at www.reindeercam.com? Santa feeds the reindeer every day at 10:00 a/m and 5:00 p/m. There has been some trouble with viewing..it freezes up at times and that is due to the high volume of people accessing the website to see the reindeer, but it is still fun to watch!
Monday is our Raising a Reader parent meeting at 5:15 in our classroom. If your child still has a reading bag at your home, please bring it back to school as soon as possible so I can get it checked back in. No reading bags will be going home this week due to our long Christmas break. We will resume reading bags going home when we return from break.
Wednesday morning at 8:30 is our family tea party. I am looking forward to seeing so many of our families all together!
The center will be closed on Friday, December 23rd and we will re-open on January 2nd, 2012.
I hope everyone has a great week!
Mrs. Wendy
No comments:
Post a Comment