Friday, December 30, 2011

December 30, 2011

I can't believe it's almost time to head back to school! This break has gone by so fast! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and was able to spend time with loved ones! Did you get snow at your house on Tuesday night? I got about a little more than half an inch and my youngest child, Nathan and I made a snowman and had a snowball fight. Our dog, Charlie, will eat snowballs if you throw one to him!

Over the break, the floors were cleaned and waxed at the center and as most of you saw, we had to pack up the classroom and move it all out. Today my daughter Jamie, her boyfriend Josh and my youngest son Nathan came in to help me and Mrs. Jennifer put the classroom back together again. We did some re-arranging and painted a chalk board on one wall and because of that, I wanted to post some photos in hopes that you will be able to show your child what their classroom will look like before they return on Monday.

See you Monday bright and early!!



Before...


Before...


Before...


Jamie and Josh...hard at work!


AFTER!!







No comments:

Post a Comment