Well, this is going to be my last blog post for this school year. I have had a lot of fun posting pics and being able to tell parents all the going-ons in our classroom and I hope those of you that have read the blog and have seen the pictures have enjoyed it as much as I have!
This school year seemed to be carried on by a whirlwind of activities, learning and fun! I can see so much growth socially, emotionally and academically by all our children. I have watched their styles of playing grow into a more "big kid" style of play instead of that of a younger preschooler. They have been doing so much better at working out conflicts and being able to resolve them themselves, which will come in handy in kindergarten!
We have had our crazy days, days that seemed to last forever, days that flew on by and anything in between, but at the end of the day, I wouldn't have changed it for the world!
When I start out a school year, I just dont have my own four kids, I acquire a whole lot more and I take care of them and protect them like they are my own and I love each and every one of these kids. I am going to miss them when they move on to kindergarten. It was hard to watch my oldest child drive away this weekend as he headed off to his new life in Charlotte and I know it is going to be just as hard seeing these children graduate and head off to their new start in "big kid" school.
I hope your child has had fun in our classroom this year and I hope the skills they have learned will carry them through their lives.
Have a wonderful summer!
Mrs. Wendy
Some pics from this past week:
No comments:
Post a Comment