I hope everyone is having a great weekend! I have been busy cleaning the house and wrapping presents! Today is a good day to put on some Christmas music, drink some hot chocolate and wrap presents!
This week is our parent Christmas Tea party on Wednesday, the 19th at 8:00 until... I will have your child's gift to you on one of the tables. Look for the gift tag on the gift bag that has your child's name and get some food and enjoy the fellowship with the children and other parents! I talked to Santa Claus at the mall last weekend and he asked if my children were being good this year and I told him they were very sweet and he promised to bring them some presents for our classroom to use. He is going to deliver them to our classroom during the tea party so when we all come back to the classroom the kids will get to open the presents! I also have a gift for each child that I will have with your parent gift bag!
I will be out on Thursday and Friday this week. I really, really don't like to be out of school and feel I need to be with my kids, but my husband is flying in on Thursday and I am taking time off to be with him. Megan Hyatt will be my sub all day on Thursday and on Friday until 1:30. At 1:30, Bridgette will take over for my kids during nap time. Mrs. Lovenda will also be out all this week, taking some well deserved time off and Caroline will be her sub. Caroline has spent a lot of time with me and my kids in the afternoon so most of the kids will know her. Both Megan and Caroline are really sweet and the kids will be in great hands!
This week is going to be another week of letting the kids have fun and enjoy this last week before Christmas. When we come back in January, it will be back to business!
Our center will be closed from December 24th and will re-open on Wednesday, January 2nd.
Leader Calendar for the week of December 17th to December 21st:
Monday: Cameron
Tuesday: Danielle
Wednesday: Jayden
Thursday: Lauren
Friday: Maddie
I am so blessed to be able to be part of your child's life and I thank you for trusting me with the care and education of your child. These nine children are so sweet and so precious and I am thankful for the time I have with them. I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!!
Mrs. Wendy
Here are some pics from last week and the week before!
No comments:
Post a Comment