Did you get any snow where you live? I got about 4-5" at my house but fortunately it melted and dried off and we weren't stuck at the house all weekend! Today is kind of a strange day for me as our center is closed but my own kids are in school. I don't remember the last time I was at my house by myself! I don't know what to do with all this free time!
Last week was a busy one with two parties and a visit from Dora the Explorer to help learn about Dental Health and brushing our teeth. We also worked on numbers 48, 49, letters Kk and Ll, the word "put" and the rectangle shape. Our snow party was a lot of fun and I have to brag on your children...it took me, Mrs. Lovenda and Mrs. Vicki a long time to find a tv that would play the movie and the kids waited so patiently and I am so proud of them!
This week we will be working on letters Mm and Nn, numbers 50 and 51, the word "like" and the oval shape. Our bible verses will be John 6:1-13 and Hebrews 13:16 (Share with those in need). We will be listening to different styles of music such as big band, jazz and pipe organ music and listening to stories about polar bears and snow.
Leader day week of February 18-22nd:
Tuesday: Cameron
Wednesday: Danielle
Thursday: Jayden
Friday: Lauren
Reminders:
Please return the red Raising A Reader bags on Monday (as best as you can) and please make sure either Mrs. Lovenda and I know you have returned the bag so we can check that bag in and check out another one to your child. I will place new bags in your child's tub. \
We do go outside when it is cold..not bittery cold, but cold. Please make sure your child has a hat/gloves to help stay warm. If you would like, you can keep an extra set in their tub so you don't have to keep track of bringing one to/from school every day.
Have a great week!
p.s...don't forget to check the other blog posts from today to check out all the pics from the week

No comments:
Post a Comment