My husband just had his 50th birthday on Friday and our 2nd son celebrates his 23rd birthday on December 26th. No wonder why I feel like I am getting old! :) Miss Jamie is house sitting for 8 days for one of my friends who taught three of my 4 kids...she has 3 cats and some fire belly toads to take care of. I am really allergic to cats, and can't have them in our house so Jamie is really happy she gets to hang out with them all by herself. Nathan is going to be very bored without his sister around. Even though they are 3 yrs apart in age, they are very much like twins and are always together. I am going to miss her help when I have computer problems! She is Microsoft office certified and has some other certificate she earned in high school. She knows a whole lot more than I do when it comes to computers!
Monday, December 22nd is our tea party for parents in the Fellowship Hall! Even if your child may not be coming to school on Monday, please bring them by anyway (you can bring the siblings too) to celebrate Christmas with us and get the gifts your child has for you! We will be starting at 7:30 and going on until at least 9:00.
Tuesday, December 23rd is going to be PAJAMA DAY!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Mrs. Wendy
some pics from last week:
Mr. and Mrs. Claus came to see the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment