Sunday, November 6, 2016

November 6, 2016

It's already November! I can't believe it's getting close to Thanksgiving and Christmas! It's been a bit smoky up here on my mountain. There is a forest fire somewhere nearby and I think it is the one at the Maggie entrance to the Blue Ridge Parkway. Yesterday and today have given a new meaning to "Smoky Mountains". I hope no houses or animals have been hurt!

Thank you again for helping to make the Halloween party such fun for all our children!

Mrs. Sandy has enjoyed her first week with the kids and they have been very sweet in welcoming her into our classroom!

The pictures have arrived! You may look at them in the classroom and pay for the amount of sheets you want or you can view them online. A note should have gone home on Friday with all the info..if not, I will make sure it gets out on Monday!

I will be getting the red reading take home bags out on Monday and Tuesday. Please make sure you bring it back the next Monday or Tuesday and check out a new bag.

Our Thanksgiving Feast will be on Wednesday, November 23rd. I will be sending out details a.s.a.p. so please plan on attending!

This week we will be working on our place mats for our Thanksgiving Feast, working on literacy and math activities, Bible time, story time and playing, as usual!

Please check the leader calendar for our leaders this week

Please make sure your child's water bottle is labeled with the current date and their name each day.

Have a great week!

Mrs. Wendy

some pics from last week...































No comments:

Post a Comment