Whew! What a rainy weekend! My flowers and trees are loving the rain, but it sure made it hard to get outside and enjoy the fresh air! The rain made it easy for me to stay inside and finish up my college course and this afternoon I submitted my final exam. I had 38 assignments and have 38 100's for grades! Hopefully my final will be a 100 as well!
We are on the home stretch before graduation and activities in the classroom will be more centered around free play and getting our Mother's Day project started and completed! I am so excited for the kids to get working on their gift! This will be the last week I will be doing the Raising A Reader take home bags so if you have one at home or in your car, please bring it in and I will exchange it one last time.
Leader Day for the week of April 29th to May 3rd:
Monday: Cameron
Tuesday: Danielle
Wednesday: Jayden
Thursday: Lauren
Friday: Maddie
Reminders
Raising A Reader final parent/child meeting...Tuesday May 14th at the Haywood Co Public Library 5:30 to 6:30. Children will get their own blue bag with books to take home and keep.
Graduation May 23rd at 6:00 p/m. Bring your child to our classroom and we will get them dressed in their cap/gown and you can head off to the Sanctuary. After the ceremony, you can meet us back in the classroom to return their cap/gown and they can get their graduation gift. Please make sure the cap/gown gets returned to me/Mrs. Lovenda and then you and your child can head outside for an ice cream social on the playground.
We will be closed on Friday, May 24th and will re-open on Tuesday, May 28th.
I will be out part of the morning on the 29th. My 13 yr old has 8th grade recognition at the community college. He will be starting high school in August. When we moved here we started out with kids in one school, then it was two, then three, then four, then back down to four, then three and now it will be one again...with the exception of my oldest getting his masters degree and my 2nd son getting his CNA credentials and his nursing degree. It never ends!
making grass soup
watching ladybugs
No comments:
Post a Comment