This week I may be out for Jury Duty...I have to call this evening and see if I am needed tomorrow and if I am and get picked for a jury I don't know how long that will be and if I am not needed or picked then I have to call every evening this week. What this all means is either you will see Judy K or me in the classroom this week! :) I will be in the classroom Monday morning (weather permitting) until 11:30 then Judy K is coming in to take over. She has many years of experience with preschoolers and I am turning the classroom over to her. I don't have letters and numbers and anything planned this week and am leaving it up to her as to what she would like to do with the children.
- We will be closed on February 18th for teacher training/workshop
I hope the kids enjoyed learning about New Zealand! We finished up our headbands and used our poi balls and sticks to do some traditional New Zealand dancing. The poi balls and headbands should have already gone home. I am going to use the "bone" pendants the kids made in our display for our annual art show which will be held late March/early April.
Leaders for the week of February 8-12:
Monday: Brenna
Tuesday Georgia
Wednesday: Brandon
Thursday: Trenten
Friday: Haleigh
Have a great week!
Mrs. Wendy
pics from last week:
























































No comments:
Post a Comment