Sunday, April 6, 2014

April 6, 2014

I can't believe we already in the month of April and it appears it will live up to the little rhyme of April showers bring May flowers by bringing us lots of rain tomorrow! As long as it isn't snow I am happy!

I hope everyone enjoyed the art show! I know the kids really liked seeing their art work displayed and being able to walk around and see the other class displays.

Despite the craziness of this past week, we forged on with our academic learning and activities and on Friday we did some yoga along with Mrs. Lovenda's class! We learned the child's pose, the lion pose, the butterfly and many more! 

Pictures are in and if you haven't already seen your childs pictures or paid for them, I will give you the piece of paper that has the web address of Lifetouch. It also has an access code that you will be able to view your childs pictures and order them online. If you do not want to order online and pay by check (we can only take online orders or checks), please bring the check to me and pick out the pictures you want to take home. We are all still getting used to this new system so please be patient with us. :) 

For graduation purposes, I need to know your child's middle name and what elementary school they will be attending. Please email me or tell me at school your child's middle name and the elementary school they will be attending. 

This week we will be working on letters Yy and Zz, numbers 21 and 22, the triangle, the word "and" and the Bible verse "Mark 2:1-2 and Proverbs 17:17 "A friend is always loyal". 


Leader for the week of April 7-April 12:

Monday:       Grant

Tuesday:       Logan

Wednesday:  Griffin

Thursday:     Dara

Friday:          Lila



Upcoming Events: 

Easter party:    Thursday April 17th. I will get a sign-up sheet for party stuff soon.

We are closed on Friday, April 18th in observance of Good Friday. 

Mother's Day Tea:   Thursday, May  8th. First thing in the morning during morning drop off times. 

May 9th:   I will be out this day and Ms. Tempie will be subbing. 

Graduation: May 23rd at 6 p/m in the Sanctuary. An ice cream social will follow outside in the playground area


Have a great week! 

Mrs. Wendy

some pics from last week:  please excuse the quality of the pics. My daughter Jamie let me borrow her camera and I am still getting used to it! 














































No comments:

Post a Comment