I can't believe this will be our last full week of October! Where does the time go? The weekend was so pretty and I hope everyone got out to enjoy the sunshine and beautiful trees and skies!
A few reminders:
Raising A Reader book bags should be brought back to school by Friday. This allows Mrs. Jennifer and I time to get the bags checked back in and first thing Monday morning we can issue new bags to the kids.
Our mornings are cold when we go outside to play---bring coats, hats and gloves!
Trunk or Treat is Monday, October 31st at 10:30 in the upper parking lot. (where the basketball hoop is located). You are welcome to come and decorate the trunk of your car and pass out candy to the preschool classes. If you are unable to attend, please donate a bag of candy that we can pass out to the kids.
I will be out Friday afternoon at noon until the end of the day.....my daughter has another doctor appointment in Asheville.
I hope everyone is enjoying the blog. I know I am having fun putting it all together! There are a few pictures that are not showing up when I view the blog and instead of a photo, a white box shows up. I hope you are able to see all the photos that I have put on the blog. I have tried to fix the problem several times but the problem remains. Other blogs that I have seen have the same issue, so it may be an issue with blogspot.
We had a busy week last week....we made several Halloween decorations, made faces on pumpkins with playdoh, made patterns on a paper pumpkin with squares, rectangles and circles. We also worked on letters E and F, read lots of Halloween stories and learned that when you mix the colors red and yellow that you get the color orange.
This week is going to be another busy week! We have a few more Halloween crafts to make, more Halloween and fall stories to listen to, number and color matching games, and counting games. Our letters this week will be P and O and our Bible verse will be Psalm 56:4 "I trust in God and am not afraid".
I hope everyone has a great week!!
Mrs. Wendy
Love the blog :)...and I can see all the pictures with no problem. We will be there for trunk and treat if you need a tally of attendees.
ReplyDeleteThanks for everything.